#Restart your career
, a unique opportunity for you to restart your career.
The aim is to provide you with an opportunity to rejoin the corporate workforce and move your career forward. If you are an experienced professional who is currently on a break and wants to re-enter the business world and start contributing, this opportunity is for you.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must have at least two years of continuous work experience before the career break.
- The duration of the career break can vary from a few months to a few years. It is mandatory to highlight the duration of your career break in your resume.
- Only applicants who are on a break at the time of application will be considered for the program and an interview opportunity.
- Based on your expertise, interest, and skill set, you may either be offered full-time employment or fixed-term employment.
- The duration of the fixed-term employment may vary from six to 12 months. Your fixed-term employment may be converted to full-time employment based on your performance during the fixed-term employment duration.
- All applications will undergo the selection process as defined by the Talent Acquisition team. Selected candidates will receive written communication.
Come, explore the opportunities that await you to restart your career.
Positions on offer:
Dot Net Developers [.Net Core, C#. Net, Asp.net, MVC]
Java Developers [Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SQL]
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of relevant developing work experience.
- 6 months or more of a break from work.
Fill in the form: https://tinyurl.com/restartcareer
Mention in subject line:
#Restart [Dot Net/Java/Odoo/Specify Core Technologies]
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.