Brief Description:1. Excellent English language and IT skills. Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
2. Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums, conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
3. Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
4. Use of web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
5. Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
6. Keep up to date with current digital trends
7. Create visual and written content for:
- Social Media Posts
- PR & Articles
8. Repurposing popular content across multiple platforms
9. Posting content to various websites and maintaining our website landing pages
10. Support the SEO strategy and the business in implementing this through strategic content through the integration of keywords and backlinks
11. Plan, schedule and post social media content for the UK businesses
12. Ensure that content is authorized, including by the topic client, before posting
13. Engage with our audiences and utilize tools that allow us to do this in line with our brand identity and voice
14. Label posts for reporting and to ensure we have a good mix of content in line with our strategy
15. Liaise with other marketing colleagues to ensure the best reach for the overall brand
16. Assist the Line Manager with the creation of paid and organic social media ads.
17. Ensure each social media post supports our overall marketing strategy goals
18. Support the marketing team with the promotion of our gated content, lead generation content, and email sign up funnels
19. Keep up to date with the latest digital trends
20. Assist with analysis of campaign performance including ranking and website insights by monitoring and tracking data frequently
21. Join in group discussions and idea-sharing - not afraid to voice your opinion and ideas.
22. Help to identify new digital marketing and channels opportunities as they arise
Fill in the following details in the mail.
Relevant years of experience:
Drop your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the Job title in the subject line).
Post COVID work location will be at our offices in Trivandrum, Kerala
Our helpline is always open to receive any inquiry or feedback. Please feel free to drop us an email from the form below and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
5th Floor, Yamuna Building
Technopark Phase III Campus, Trivandrum