The Job opportunity is for full-time employment. We also offer yearly contracts to interested candidates as well.
A minimum of 2+ years experience
as a developer with deep and strong experience in SQL
- Strong experience in OOPS programming concepts.
- Experience in end-to-end web development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC).
- Proficient in API design and development, RESTful services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and understanding in SQL and database management.
- Understanding of Docker platform, ELK Stack, SonarQube, Jenkins, and Selenium.
- Customer-facing experience and requirement gathering knowledge is a must.
- Good to have experience in SPM knowledge.
- Exceptionally strong verbal/ written communication and organizational skills are required.
- Be a self-starter who demonstrates leadership in communications and team management.
- Show excitement in exploring different ways to improve customer experience.
- Multi-tasking with a proven ability to manage competing priorities, follow procedures, and meet deadlines is required.
- Manage the team to have an impact on product quality, overall release strategy, and thought leadership
Working Mode - Remote Working
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Working Hours - 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Interested Candidates can send their updated resumes to email@example.com