We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Should have 1-3 years of proven working experience.
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good understanding of APIs and Database design
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Translate user needs into Tangible Designs, Flows, Screens & Prototypes.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Enthusiasm to learn and contribute in a challenging & fun-filled startup
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
. Only candidates whose profile has been shortlisted will be intimated.
** Immediate Joinees will be given preference**
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line as well as the following details in the body of the email: Notice period, Current CTC, Expected CTC.