We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Should have 1-3 years of proven working experience.
- Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Good understanding of APIs and Database design
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Translate user needs into Tangible Designs, Flows, Screens & Prototypes.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Enthusiasm to learn and contribute in a challenging & fun-filled startup
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only candidates whose profile has been shortlisted will be intimated.
Kindly mention the job title in the subject line as well as the following details in the body of the email: Notice period, Current CTC, Expected CTC.