Opportunity to be a key part of a small team that is building high volume product platforms. You will be constantly: exposed to innovation, building new products, and engineering for high growth. Fun!
- 2 years of relevant design experience across multiple platforms as a part of an in-house design team or an agency
- A passionate advocate for the user
- Demonstrated ability to define new approaches to complex design problems
- Process driven, strong interaction design skills, careful attention to detail
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
- A talent for articulating ideas and presenting your work
- OK with ambiguity and is a self-starter that knows when to ask questions and seek the right answers
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating a history of creating great design
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools and prototyping tools
Qualification: Degree or Diploma in UI/UX/Graphics design related courses.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only candidates whose profile has been shortlisted will be intimated.
Fill the following details in the mail.
Years of experience: